Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Doggies

As you will come to know if you continue to visit me here, I am in love with my dogs. They are my sweet girls who bring so much joy and love into my life. I never had dogs until just a few years ago and boy did I not know what I was missing! How in the world did I live so long without this wonderful magic?

I went to an art retreat last summer and while I was there, I made these cool sewn pieces of tribute to "my girls" aren't they the cutest?




If you want to learn more about the art retreat I went to, it's sadly no longer happening...artfibertfest, but the people who put them on have several other cool retreats (I haven't been to any others, but the artfiberfest was fun!) You can learn more about their retreats here

Or f you'd like to learn about the woman who taught this specific class, check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment