Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tie Dye Cuteness

I've been working on some tie dye layettes that I'm planning to sell on etsy and decided to put some of my trial runs up for sale this week. They are turning out really cute. I'm narrowing down the color combinations I want to offer and what the sets will include but the final sets will all come in a reusable tie dyed drawstring gift bag which I'm really excited about. I really enjoy doing these, it's always a surprise when you unwrap them after dying to see what they turned out like. I've been doing it enough lately that now I have a system which makes it easier.

You can check out my etsy shop here There are only a couple sets up now but there are more to come over the next day or so. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I was thinking it would be fun to do tie dyed baby clothes, and then I saw these! I will have to check out your Etsy site.

    ReplyDelete